Saturday, February 25, 2012

OH...be patient (with me)

I'm waiting for me --
to tell me everything ...
about me.
Oh wait…is that right?  Is that polite?

For me to tell me  /
about the fleeting flee?



...I don't think i know me;
my brain,
the brain pain i feel in my brain --
so insane.
i don't think the "me"
knows the "we"
that the "me" claims to be.


i think that "me" knows
U N C O M F O R T A B L (Y).
the awkward space in between pauses,
the claws
in  -   between
shaky    
c l a u s e s  …
if you could know
(t) H // i \\ (s)
 

Then,
you would know that.
(without a "what is.")
If you could have known that;
when "that" was "this,"
and this 'n' that had a spat

-- a fight to see who won --

to become the
BE

or the

COME

for the forever that you never

L   E   F   T

UN-
done.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.